1. Design, architect and implement Sowers Action’s next-generation secure internal and public web application ecosystem
2. Perform data mining on Sowers Action’s database for efficient operational management
3. Maintain thorough design and development documentations
4. Coordinate with other departments within Sowers Action to solicit requirements and validation
1. Degree / Higher Diploma / Diploma in computer science, information technology or related disciplines
2. At least one year of related work experience is desired
3. Experience in the following would be desirable:
• Any project and code management tools
• Any graphics design software is a bonus
• Passionate candidates will have further opportunities to explore other or new development
in Internet technology
4. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
5. Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
Interested candidates please send a cover letter and full resume with present and expected salary via firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 March, 2019.
(Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.)